The Sacred Time

From: rstaats@mail.lmi.org
Date: Mon 17 Oct 1994 - 16:20:35 EET

     Greetings!

        Hope this finds all well and in excellent health and spirits!  Been
     lurking for awhile on the net as work has been hectic lately.  I have
     a few questions for the assembled Runemasters on the list.

        There are numerous references to the gods/desses reenacting
     mythology during the Sacred Time (this makes sense in light of
     Illumination taking place during the Sacred Time too).  Do the Chaotic
     deities participate in this too?  How vivid are these scenes?  Do they
     just occur to holy folk chewing hamasim or are they there in the
     heavens for all to see?

        Always wondered about that . . .

        I'll be in Deutschland from 21 to 29 OCT 94 and back after that.

        In service,

        Rich