Re: Initiates learning Spirit Magic

From: via RadioMail (ddunham@radiomail.net)
Date: Wed 10 Nov 1993 - 20:10:47 EET

Joerg, it's going to take more careful reading to see what you're really
proposing changing here (unless it's all just minor cleaning up of the
existing rules).

>Magic Book p.16:
>"Spellcasting Ability
>A spirit magician has a percentilee chance of successfully casting each of
>his spells equal to his POW*5. The spirit magician suffers a 1 percentile
>cumulative penalty to his spellcasting ability for each point of ENC he
>carries."
>: Is the magic bonus added? Several supplements indicate so.

Yes. It's in the errata: "A spirit magician has a percentile chance of
successfully casting non-ritual spells equal to his POWx5, plus his Magic
skill category bonus."

David Dunham * Software Designer * Pensee Corporation
Voice/Fax: 206-783-7404 * AppleLink: DDUNHAM * Internet: ddunham@radiomail.net
"I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."
"What they want is better products for free." --Scott Adams

0,,