Re: scenarios

From: via RadioMail (ddunham@radiomail.net)
Date: Tue 16 Nov 1993 - 20:24:32 EET

>From: shadow@qedbbs.com (Wayne Shaw)
>David Cake <davidc@cs.uwa.edu.au> writes:
>> But the problem with Griffon Island, Eldorad, etc. was that they displayed
>> little imagination, and low standards.
>
>I agree with most of this, except for Griffin Island. This was a
>perfectly decent product, and the one truly generic one done of the game.

Wayne, this is terrible, once again we're in agreement!

I think what made Griffin Island look bad was the fact that Griffin
Mountain is the best roleplaying supplement ever produced.

Actually, I could quibble that it's truly generic -- I was forced to add
orcs to my campaign because if I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to use a
single Griffin Island handout.

David Dunham * Software Designer * Pensee Corporation
Voice/Fax: 206-783-7404 * AppleLink: DDUNHAM * Internet: ddunham@radiomail.net
"I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."
"What they want is better products for free." --Scott Adams

0,,