Re: Afore the Brave New RuneQuest arrives

From: David Dunham (ddunham@radiomail.net)
Date: Thu 13 Jan 1994 - 19:46:28 EET

Guy,

When I first heard about RQ4, I started a brand new campaign to test it
(after all, the character creation system is new & improved). Out of
laziness, I set it in Pavis (because that's where the most published info
is/was). But there's not enough info to really run Praxians or Pavisites,
so I started characters as Grazers or Sartarites, and had them travel to
Pavis (so it would all be new to their characters).

David Dunham * Software Designer * Pensee Corporation
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 * AppleLink: DDUNHAM * Internet: ddunham@radiomail.net
"I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."
"What they want is better products for free." --Scott Adams

0,,