Re: [stormsteads] Time for a revival?

From: John Hughes (nysalor@iprimus.com.au)
Date: Tue 12 Nov 2002 - 16:42:42 EET

I was extremely busy in June/July, preparing for Convulsions and other projects, and admitedly a little frustrated by the efforts of (not) coordinating a moderately largish group that began with a particular practical end in mind.

I'm very happy, indeed possibly inspired, to resume our varied conversations, but I'll be taking a much more relaxed attitude to things, especially with regards to project coordination. If folk want to add material to the web site - and I certainly encourage this - simply post it here, we'll discuss it for a week and then put it up - with any expansions or redrafting solely in the hands of the poster.

For my part, I have generated a full list of Svenstead folk, with ages, bloodlines, names, and some basic relationships, as per the formulae we were working on when transmission ceased. I will try and put this up on the web in the next week or so.

Cheers

John

nysalor@iprimus.com.au John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Hige sceal že heardra, heorte the cenre, mod sceal že mare, že ure męgen lytlaš.

[Our hearts must grow resolute, our courage more valiant, our spirits must be greater, though our strength grows less.]