Re: [stormsteads] Time for a revival?

From: Bryan Thexton (bethexton@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 12 Nov 2002 - 16:47:14 EET

Awesome, John! (I feel that way so often about your work that I may have to just start calling you "Awesome John.") That will make it a lot easier for people to generate bits without worries of skewing the population too badly one way or another.

As for coordination--I agree that trying to coordinate things tightly was doubtless more grief than it ended up being worth. Let's see how things evolve for a while with a less structured approach, and we can always change again later.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos http://launch.yahoo.com/u2